Tuesday, August 4, 2009

TIme for Goodbyes


I really wanted to stay for longer but I must leave. I start school this month and I really don't want to be the slacker in on here. I don't have time right now. But this wonderful blog has really helped in the Stardoll community. If it weren't for this blog I wouldn't be a graphic artist. Really it's true. If I didn't have the haters and lovers on here I wouldn't be the same person. Thank you so much for the time to write on here, Jackie. I think besides Jackie I'm the longest writer on here. I hope all of you continue to read this blog!

UPDATE: I'm not leaving STARDOLL I'm just leaving this blog :)

2 comments:

GiveLoveAChance said...

I hope nobody else leaves because of school :/

Adrienne-Miranda said...

I start school in 2 weeks but I'll still be blogging here. I'm used to being swamped because I have a job too =] I work at a day care and than theres homework. But luckily, I have two free periods this year to do homework so I'll still have time to post =]

And I really hope lauren comes back next summer. I always loved reading her posts =D