Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Posted by Lies153™ at 11:06 AM
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Posted by Lies153™ at 9:43 AM
Posted by Lies153™ at 9:30 AM
Monday, September 28, 2009
Posted by Lies153™ at 9:40 AM
Posted by Lies153™ at 9:17 AM
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Posted by Lies153™ at 7:53 AM
Does anyone notice anything unusual about the starplaza shops besides the fact that the LE sign changed and that a new Miss Sixty tab had been added?
Still fail to notice anything?
Well, the Mary Kate & Ashley Real Brand shop disappeared! :O
Personally, I'm not sad at all, I didn't like their clothes, it was too babyish for my liking.
Posted by Girl with a Lightning Scar at 6:36 AM
So yeah, Stardoll has released some more Miss Sixty items. All I can say is: ugly, ugly and ugly.
No offense. It's not Stardoll's fault as I know some people actually think they're pretty, it's just me.
I tried my best creating a decent outfit from Miss Sixty as you can see below.
My favourite Miss Sixty items were the black vest as seen above and the scarves as it would add colour to any outfit. I chose black Jordache jeans, a cropped white tee, the black vest, a black & white bag and white flats from Basics. I looked at it for a while and I thought I needed more colour so I added an orange plaid scarf and the orange bow inspired by Josh Goot. When working with those colourful Miss Sixty scarves, keep your outfit plain and simple, the scarves are a bold accessory.
What do you think?
Posted by Girl with a Lightning Scar at 6:03 AM
Stardoll is having their annual sale and there are plenty of items that you should include in your wardrobe. The items this month are much more diverse than past sale and have items for every style. Each Stardoll store has something for sale. Here is the list of items that should be on the top of your shopping list
The Top 10 List (No Particular Order):
1. Rio Melissa Inspired Shoes - These shoes are 100% High Fashion. They are a casual shoe that can fit perfectly with your everyday wardrobe. This pair of shoes would be a great addition to your outfits and for 2sd, it is a great bargain.
2. Pretty in Pink Bow Front Bathing Suit - This bathing suit comes in both pink and blue. So most girls can get that summer item that they crave. You should definately invest in this now for next spring and summer. These suits will be stylish for ages.
3. Rio Balmain Inspired Dress - Sequins exemplify modern fashion. This balmain dress was added to Starplaza during the Under the Sea theme. Where else can for find a dress like this for 4sd? Definately a must buy for the season.
4. Splendid Striped Shades - I know that we are all sensitive towards Kanye West right now, but I admit that the boy has style. He started the striped shade craze that adds attitude and swagger to your everyday ensemble.
5. Rio Chicas Rio Skirt - It is a sad day for Non Superstars when a great Non-SS item like this leaves the Plaza. But Superstars still have their chance to buy it cheap now. Because I know for fact that it will rise in price in the StarBazaar.
6. Bisou Chloii Shoes - I think that flats have been making a huge comeback in fashion. It was first stilettos, now stylish flats, and the next "it" shoe is the peep toe boot. So keep a look out for cute flats and boots that can fit well into your wardrobe.
7. Rio Chicas L-S Dress - This is the Highly Anticipated Alexander McQueen dress that everybody was waiting for. It was in Starplaza for a short time so all of those Superstar Fashionistas should get their hands on this dress today.
8. Fudge Girls L-S Jumpsuit - Easily, one of my favorite items in the Starplaza. Jumpsuits have always been in fashion when styled the right way. This bold jumpsuit will help you make a statement at any setting and truly stand out.
9. Bisou Inspired by Sabyasachi Dress - This item looks good at the naked eye but looks even better when in an outfit. This is one of those rare items that can be dressed up or down with ease. You will use this one over and over again.
10. Voile Ladies Paris Dress - I remember when this dress first came out. Every girl was seen wearing this dress during the first week it was released. It is classic, girly, and still stylish after all of this time. It will stay stylish for the time to come.
So those were my personal picks from the sale. Of course there is a lot more great items that you can buy. My favorites are all featured in the picture above. Sales are the time for you to invest in those items that you didn't want to get because of the price. And who knows? Maybe in a month, it will sell for 3x what you bought it for in the Starbazaar. But keep the top 10 list in mind when making your next purchase and stay stylish always
Posted by Adrienne-Miranda at 12:15 AM
Friday, September 25, 2009
MISS SIXTY IS OUT!
I dont really like them.... only a few things are good...
Posted by Lies153™ at 3:39 AM
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Posted by Lies153™ at 8:11 AM
Posted by Lies153™ at 7:58 AM
Amelia Earhart & Taylor Swift 2
I never heard of her, so i googeled her name:
'Amelia Earhart was one of the world's most celebrated aviators. She broke records and charted new skies in the course of her short life. She disappeared while she was on a flight around the world.In 1928 she became the first woman to fly solo roundtrip across the United States, setting the women's nonstop transcontinental speed record. On May 20-21, 1932 -- five years after Lindbergh's flight -- Amelia became the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic. In June 1937, Amelia took what was to be her final flight. With navigator Fred Noonan, she set out in a twin-engine plane in an attempt to fly around the world. Several days later, the U.S. Coast Guard lost contact with the plane. Their disappearance is still a mystery.'
Taylor Swift 2
Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American country pop singer-songwriter, guitarist and actress. In 2006, she released her debut single "Tim McGraw", which peaked at number six on the Billboard country charts. Later in October 2006, she released her self-titled debut album, which produced five hit singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts and was certified 3× Multi-Platinum by the RIAA. The New York Times described Swift as "one of pop's finest songwriters, country’s foremost pragmatist and more in touch with her inner life than most adults".
My favourite song/The only song i know. x]
Do YOU like this song?
Posted by Lies153™ at 7:37 AM
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Posted by GiveLoveAChance at 5:31 PM
Posted by GiveLoveAChance at 5:24 PM
Posted by Lies153™ at 9:13 AM
Monday, September 21, 2009
Posted by Lies153™ at 9:43 AM
Posted by Lies153™ at 9:23 AM
Posted by Lies153™ at 7:33 AM
Posted by Imagica Vasia at 5:08 AM
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Posted by GiveLoveAChance at 1:36 PM
Posted by Lies153™ at 5:08 AM