Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Peace out from Mars!

Hi Guys! I'm rosie333. and I'm glad to announce that I'm the latest addition to this wonderful blog! Hopefully I will be getting a new banner sometime soon but anyway.... A NEW ABBEY DAWN COLLECTION IS ON IT'S WAY.

Abbey Dawn is a collection by Avril Lavigne, it is generally quite punky, casual and affordable.My favourites have to be the black ripped jeans, the scarves and the I love Rock tee. It should be a great collection, maybe we will be getting a Candies collection too.


Picture credit Stardoll Gossip Mania.

1 comments:

♥ мαγεεѕнαѕαм ♥ said...

Rossie33,

Can you please tell me how you made the banner! I would like to make one like that! If you don't want to tell me here then please send me a message on gamil: stardoll.mayeeshasam@gmail.com

Please mail me I need your help! :)


мαγεεѕнα ѕамιна.
xσxσx