Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mary-Kate Or Stardoll?



Hello! :D

Today I was visiting a friend (will remain anonymous for now)
and I noticed she had this grey jacket. Not just any grey jacket, it seemed very familiar!


I took a printscreen and then went to Mary-Kate Olsens suite and there is was! It was Mary-kate's but it was one of the new collection stardoll added to her suite.

Was this released at a point of time and I just hadn't known about it? Or is there a "special" loophole type way it was got and then sold to her? And how come her version says "skinny jeans" ? So many questions! Also, I looked in the starplaza and didn't find it. But then it could be because it used to be in shops. But I don't recall it being in shops, at all.

9 comments:

Eftychia / MarsaL15 said...

There's a cheat for getting it!
I have it too :P
No point to be anonymous, everyone has it now :P

Lies153™ said...

Wich cheat????? =O

GiveLoveAChance said...

Haha, yeah after that everybody started getting it. And I still don't have it I know you need those jeans but I have them. Now I don't know what to do!

Lies153™ said...

wich jeans???

Lauren said...

Well I know it too but people are actually paying to know so my friend told me not to say :)

Gemma (74Modell) said...

Plus there is a difference so it isn't the actual jacket!
The Skinny Jeans one is wider and shorter and the REAL MARY KATE one is thinner and longer if you look carefully.
x

GiveLoveAChance said...

Yeah, I also noticed that. But people would still consider it the same. :)

Lies153™ said...

Lauren, i wil pay you if you say it!!=]

Wooldoor said...

Hey Jackie... is that friend who i think it is?