Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Keep your account safe..


Okay, I just wanted to help you to keep your account safe. Especially if you use a proxy. A person sent me a link to a blog to get this "free dress" I visited her page and noticed she had been hacked. I visited the blog and knew it was a scam.
Honestly you have to put in your password, the page won't load to let you go to the starplaza where your suppose to get your "free dress". Please don't fall for this. If you do put your password and then it doesn't even let you get the dress you should immediatly go to your account and try to change your password! Maybe go to another computer and try. But be quick because you never know when they are checking it. Also, after you use a proxy (if you want to be extremly safe) change your password. Now if you use proxies alot maybe you shouldn't change your password unless you are going to write it down on a piece of paper. Of course don't lose that paper!

Please be safe with your account.
You might think "Oh it's not going to happen to me" but wouldn't you rather be safe then sorry?

7 comments:

Lies153™ said...

Thanks!!!

♥ мαγεεѕнαѕαм ♥ said...

Thanks a lot DaddysAngel02,

Can you please contact me in my address please I need help! Hope you'd be kind enough to help me! :)


мαγεεѕнα ѕамιна.
xσxσx

Ana said...

I saw request from a girl yesterday for free dress and then link but link didn't look safe so I just declined. :D

katara4 said...

yes, when i'm using a proxy page (like myproxy.ca) to get free things, i always change my password to my old one - and after that again to my new one...
but thx for telling me :)

GiveLoveAChance said...

мαγεεѕнα,
Sure thing I will contact you. But under which address? :)

GiveLoveAChance said...

Katara4,
that's actually a pretty smart idea!

♥ мαγεεѕнαѕαм ♥ said...

Ooops sorry, DaddysAngel02.

My you can contact me at stardoll.mayeeshasam@gmail.com if you have msn then I'll tell you in my mail okay! :)


мαγεεѕнα ѕамιна.
xσxσx