Friday, July 24, 2009

Make-over for Shoppbabe12



This is kind of one of those things I do when I just want to have a little fun.
No real purpose, I just love doing this kind of stuff. As if some of you remember I did some other people a while back like TatCinderella. :)

Anyways this one is Mike(Shoppbabe12)

As for the make-over here it is:



I'm sorry but I just love to change the hair color! :) And changed the hair style.
As you can see I did. I also put on mascara but you can't really see because the eyeliner(black) covers most of it. Then I also put some black eye shadow near the eyes not all around though. Oh and of course white eye shadow just at the tip of the eye(front). Oh and I didn't add earrings this time I did a headband. :)


Also, if I end up doing a make-over of you it doesn't mean I think your ugly I just challenge myself to change your look to a completely different look! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks gorgeous!!

GiveLoveAChance said...

Thank you Anonymous.

♥ мαγεεѕнαѕαм ♥ said...

It's nice DaddysAngel02,

Well did you send me a message on my contact ID? I hope so! And your stardoll username is DaddysAngle02 right? Hope to keep in touch with you!


мαγεεѕнα ѕамιна
xσxσx

GiveLoveAChance said...

Thank you.

Did you want me to send you an email?Mayeeshasam is that your stardoll. Yes, mine is DaddysAngel02.

:)

♥ мαγεεѕнαѕαм ♥ said...

It's actually mayeeshasam not Mayeeshasam. LOL! I'll add you on stardoll okay! If you want to contact me on google then you can mail me at: stardoll.mayeeshasam@gmail.com


мαγεεѕнα ѕамιна.
xσxσx

GiveLoveAChance said...

I didn't notice I put a dot? Sorry.

Okay!

♥ мαγεεѕнαѕαм ♥ said...

Oh it's not a problem! Well I'm kinda waiting for your mail in gmail. If you could mail then it would be good cause I don't like talking in stardoll about the thing I want to discuss with you!


мαγεεѕнα ѕамιна.
xσxσx