Monday, February 16, 2009

STARDOLL FORGOT OR DIDNT!


I was just looking around google
And i browsed some 'stardoll related' pictures
And i came across a 'forgotten' bag which was supposedly meant to be competition prize by stardoll.
Don't remember?
Well look below....
Ahah remember now??
Well I have just been informed by Jenna that they did not forget, someone won and had the bag named after her.But it wasnt much of a news then because I dont think it stayed in the plaza for long.Can anyone provide a picture?
Love
Appleblossom00
xx

5 comments:

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

They didn't forget. This was the comp won missmej (or something like that She then had the bag sold in starplaza named after her.

appleblossom00-Katie said...

Lol really,I dont remember!
OMG huge mistake!

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

http://i39.tinypic.com/2cp5hzb.jpg


There's a link. I have this bag.

MissBabz96 - Abbie said...

MissMej

I think?

MissBabz96 - Abbie said...

Oops, someone said that already!